Let CCB Help You Invest in Your Health
We don’t want you or your loved ones worrying about how to pay for your medical costs. Save for future medical expenses with an interest-bearing, tax advantaged Health Savings Account (HSA) from CCB. Funds can be withdrawn at any time and used for qualified expenses. At the end of each year, any unused funds remain in your account.
The Benefits of a CCB HSA Account
- An HSA provides triple tax savings:
- Tax deductions when you contribute to your account
- Tax-free earnings through investment
- Tax-free withdrawals for qualified medical, dental, vision expenses, and more*
- Contributions are tax-free and can be made by you, your employer, or a third party
- Funds can be withdrawn at any time**
- Earn interest above standard rates on entire balance
- No monthly service fee or minimum balance requirements
- Unused funds remain in account year after year; no “use it or lose it” policy
- Keep your HSA in your name, regardless of career or life changes
- No minimum deposit to open
- Free CCB debit card
- Checks available upon request
What are the eligibility requirements for an HSA?
Most adults under 65 who are not enrolled in Medicare and are covered under a high-deductible health plan (HDHP) can qualify for an HSA, but it is up to the account holders to determine their own eligibility. Please contact your tax advisor for further eligibility requirements.
*Consult a tax advisor.
**You can withdraw funds at any time for any purpose. 然而, if funds are withdrawn for reasons other than qualified medical expenses, the amount withdrawn will be included as taxable income, and is subject to a 10% penalty.